le-tex supports publishing houses and organizations in the production of books, journals, and electronic publications.
The company's services include:
- Production editing,
- Image processing/reprography,
- Copy editing (linguistic/formal revision of texts),
- Media-neutral data preparation (e.g. simultaneous publication of print, online, e-book and CD version),
- Digitization of previous editions,
- Electronic workflow systems (integration, operation, and consulting),
- Development of layouts and style sheets,
- Support for authors in the drafting of TeX and Word manuscripts, and
- Complete outsourcing of the production process (“Full Service Vendor”).
With a workforce of over 100 and an international supplier network, le-tex produces over 1000 books and electronic products every year in the science and technology, guidebooks, and fiction sectors.
As a publisher, author, printer, or reader, you benefit from the experience, quality, and service portfolio of a specialist service provider in the German SMB sector based in Leipzig, a historical center of book publishing.